Switch smoothly between 2D and 3D and synchronize:
- Map context (bounding box and zoom level);
- Raster data sources;
- Vector data sources in 2D and 3D;
- Map selection (selected items).
The library is configurable and extensible and allows:
- Lazy or eager loading of Cesium
- Limiting Cesium resource consumption (idle detection)
Stay tuned for more exciting features like animated transitions between map and globe view, and synchronization of maps in projections other than EPSG:4326 and EPSG:3857.
Please check the github project for all technical details: https://github.com/openlayers/ol3-cesium.